Equality Objectives Statement
Here at Greenhill we are committed to ensuring our whole school community has full equality whatever their background, beliefs or orientation. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities and those of differing races, beliefs or religions, sexual orientation or gender
- To reduce the difference in attainment of boys and girls in reading, writing and maths throughout school
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to after-school clubs and activities
- To allow equal access to information for all parents
- To ensure the school environment is accessible as possible to all pupils, staff and visitors.