At Greenhill Primary School we have State Funded Nursery Class providing the Free Early Education Entitlement For 3 And 4 Year Olds.
Enquires regarding Nursery places can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us directly on 01132635271.
As a State Funded Nursery attached to Greenhill Primary School we offer a highly tailored nursery experience to allow your child to be 'Reception ready' before they start school.
- a resource rich environment, both inside and out.
- a qualified teacher in provision with support staff including a HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assisstant.
- 30 hour free places
- a curriculum that is based around discovery led education.
- a home visit before your child start Nursery.
- a broad and balanced curriculum that supports your childs transition in Reception.
|Mrs McKenna - Nursery HLTA||Miss McPherson - Nursery Teacher|
Nursery Outdoor Area
We have a great environment that allows us to provide your child with some fantastic experiences both inside and out. We have recently invested in a new outdoor learning area: it looks amazing!
At the Greenhill Nursery, we keep strong links with our parents by:
- two parents evenings per year and an end of year report.
- regular contact using ClassDojo (following how the rest of the school communicates)
- half-temly nursery newsletters.
- regular events involving both you and your child.
Hands on educational experiences
We pride ourselves on providing hands on educational experiences for your child through their time in our nursery. These will egage them in everyday activities and develop healthy routines.
The grounds surrounding Greenhill are extensive and we use these regularly to extend our learning about the world around us and inspire our children about the nature that can be found on their doorstep.
Visits and trips
Throughout the year, we arrange visits that complement our broad and balanced nursery curriculum. In recent years, we have taken a trip on the Santa Train and had the wonderful Story Bus visit us.