The school colours are green and grey and we encourage all parents to send their children to school in these colours. This helps to create a Greenhill identity and gives our pupils a sense of belonging. The children do not need to bring any kind of equipment, so no pencil cases are allowed. However, every child will receive a Greenhill book bag when they start school to allow them to bring books and reading records to school.
Children are expected to wear a combination of the following items:
- Green sweatshirt/cardigan (with/without the school logo)
- Green cardigan (with/without the school logo)
- Green v-neck jumper
- White or dark green polo shirt
- Grey or black: trousers or shorts or skirt or skorts or pinafore dress
- Black leggings or cropped black leggings
- Black PLAIN joggers (no logos or stripes)
- Green gingham checked summer dress
- Black shoes or black trainers (No flip-flops /slides/ crocs/ loose fitting sandals etc, as they are not easy to run around in)
PE kit. This should consist of:
- A Plain T-Shirt
- A Plain black hoodie
- Plain black leggings or jogging bottoms
Children with long hair must keep it tied back. We ask that ear-rings are only simple studs that children can remove themselves (they are not allowed to wear them for PE).
Children are not allowed to wear any make-up (including nail varnish) or jewellery. If children wear a watch, they must be responsible for it themselves.
When choosing clothing, please consider these points:
- Please ensure your child’s name is on all articles of clothing, including their PE kit. Every week we have lost items of clothing which no-one claims. Adding a name means it will be reunited with the child.
- Jeans are not accepted in school.
Uniform can be ordered direct from My Clothing https://myclothing.com/ueslink/5455.school?t=1587473995623 although all items of Greenhill Primary School uniform can be purchased from many major supermarkets.